0

GETTIN' NLI ready...


     So... I don't have any clue why I am training for such a thing as NLI (Next Level Invitational), but I am. My first CrossFit competition is happening on December 10th in the OC. AHH! A bit nervous and scared, but 3 other girls from our box are also competing so, it's making me feel a little better (even though they are amazing women!)

Today's workout was the following:
Strength.
Front Squat 3-3-3-3-3
Strength/Balance.
Turkish Get-Up 3-3-3
Each round of TGU is 3 per arm. Goal is to go as heavy as possible while keeping good form and doing the reps with no rest between.
Today my front squat was 83-93-103-103-108
Turkish get up was 1/2 pd, 3/4pd, 3/4pd


THEN, Angela and I did an extra wod
AMRAP 15
1 rope climb
15 box jumps (20")
15 push press (65#)

I did 4 rounds + rope climb, with 2 rounds being a rope climb attempt.

I AM EXHAUSTED....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top