0

A Mile a Minute

I was asked to do the following over the past few days:

-Find a new place to move to from my current place
-Be the captain and figure out and organize our centipede team in the electric run this Friday
-Organize a Christmas party and Bachelor/Bachelorette party
-Schedule my appointment with physical therapy
-Schedule an appointment to get an MRI for my right knee
-Babysit my nephew
-Organize all of my clothes, shoes, accessories, and sports related equipment to donate to Goodwill
-Figure out what to buy for the Bride and Groom for their wedding gift
-Book a hotel room for the night of the December wedding
-Babysit my Nephew
-Plan and figure out our CrossFit Christmas Party
-Write all FB invitations to the Box Jump happening in the OC
-Write a blog about the box jump
-Figure out what I'm coaching tomorrow/this week in CF
-Figure out Christmas presents for my family (went shopping today and found nothing)
-Buy and Write Christmas cards
-Do laundry
-Decorate a Christmas Tree



The only thing of my concern now, (as I did get a majority of this stuff accomplished by 9:30pm today)
is that I get okay to move into the Studio apartment that I applied for on December 15th. (And that the apartment that I walked into earlier which was dirty and not cleaned, is now spic n span clean and fixtures fixed)--> I hope I LOVE it!

I also hope my 9-5 job just keeps getting better and better. I've hand some challenges, but I feel like it has become much better... I just hope that it continues to go that way.

okay... now i just need need to thank God for the blessings that I do have and live gratefully tomorrow!

I have to take it day by day...


While I was texting some friends today, I just realized how much I have going on and sometimes everything seems to just go off at once in my head. I'm going a mile a minute.

What really made me think.. was when I got the response of "okay you're overloading me right now." When I looked back at several texts, I didn't realize how much I needed to slow myself down.

btw, to the friend who told me this today.. Thanks. I needed to hear it. I really need to take some time out for myself and know that I shouldn't be expected to do everything, nor should I think that I'm only a success if I finish everything on that list, or that I'm only a success if I can organize an event and it goes off without a hitch.

I guess it's my bedtime now..... time to try and relaaaaaaax...









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top