0

RECOVERY- FULL DAY 5 and 6

I did 100 situps. My left leg was straight out while the right leg was bent slightly. That was the most exercise I've done in the past 2 weeks. Not sure why I wasn't doing this everyday for the past few weeks. Anyways, today starts the new commitment of doing 100 situps a night and maybe 50 pushups as well. Can I sustain it?! Only time will tell. No pain killers for me today!!

Oh yeah, and yesterday was the big election. Obama did get re-elected another 4 more years. I did not vote. GASP! OMG! you say?! Well, At this point, I still have my green card. Yup, I'm a registered alien. I pay taxes, I follow the law, but the one thing I can't do is vote. To be honest, I'm not sure who I would've voted for. I'm part democrat part republican, but I'm also part very ANTI politics and politicians. I had a discussion about this. Being a republic or being a democrat is now associated with pro life vs pro choice laws, pro or anti gun laws, being a Christian or not, etc. and not actually with the policies of how this country should be run. Again, something that can be discussed till we all turn blue, but that is of my opinion. Anyways, let's see if this country changes for the better now that Obama has laid some groundwork.


Once the doc clears me (and i'm hoping it's this coming Monday the 12th) is when I'll hopefully start going back to the gym and when I can start coaching again. I miss coaching. I miss the people. I miss the energy.

I'm taking one of my very good friends out to dinner tonight. He's been instrumental in me getting back into everyday life. Also, my sister in law (despite her giving birth only 7 weeks ago and whom I will now call Sis), along with my little brother, have been incredibly amazing to me as well.

I am so incredibly lucky to have them and everyone else in my life.


So, now that I got the sentimental stuff out of the way, I guess back to my boring life of working, eating vegetarian food, and sleeping. At least for today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top