0

RECOVERY- FULL DAY 10

This weekend was full of fun events all the way around.

Friday 11/09- Kevin Corrinet's B-day at Gasser Lounge
Saturday 11/10- Mina and Craig's wedding in Temecula.
Sunday 11/11 (Veteran's Day)- Came back from the wedding and chilled/laundry/painted

It was super fun and I was really happy to have finally gone out. Obviously I haven't done anything and have been laying around since the surgery. These are the things that actually make me quite happy; being around family and friends that are supportive and there for you.

RANDOM SIDE NOTE:
By the way, I take showering for granted. I have literally gone a full 11 days without taking a REAL shower. Yup pretty gross I'd say. However, I did think of a way to make it work. I take a trash bag and put a hole in it. I proceed to put my leg in it, then wrap the bag around the brace. I take packing tape and tape the trash bag to my leg on the top and bottom to create a watertight seal. 

I hop in the shower and have to stick my leg outside my shower tub. And this whole process takes about 10-15 minutes just for the tape wrapping, etc. Luckily, I'm praying that the doc clears me tomorrow and I will be able to actually wash my filthy little left leg. I JUST HOPE...


Back to the weekend. Here are some pictures!

Me and Jelly @ Gasser Lounge 11/09

Me and Princess @ Gasser Lounge 11/09

Me and Marysol @ Gasser Lounge 11/09

Birthday Boy and part of the crew @ Gasser Lounge 11/09

Mina (the bride) and high school reunion @ Wiens Family Cellars
Temecula, Ca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top