0

RECOVERY- FULL DAY 7 & Picture Time!!!!

Today is the big revealing of my stitches. And because without pictures, it's completely boring and trust me, I immediately would've lost interest from my own blog entries. Yawn. So let's spice it up...

muahahahahaha..

It looks like they cut into 3 different areas. 2 cuts right in the knee, and 1 other cut slightly above (lower thigh area). I have 3 sets of small stitches and it seems like everything is healing really nicely. (Except that maybe the knee no longer looks like a knee, but more like my thigh. so instead of "cankles" I have a "thnee.")

It's not the prettiest, but here goes nothing:

Unstrapping the brace
The bandages look good. Not gonna lie,
I'm a little scared to see what it looks like underneath.


okay, not BAD at all! I've got 3 sets of little stitches.

Just thought I'd give you an UP-CLOSE shot

A few more UP-CLOSE shots

Side profile looks the worst only because you can see how swollen it really is.
But, the bruising isn't even that bad! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top