0

Owls

I haven't painted for quite some time, but today I finally decided to paint something for my nephew Luca. I had actually sketched it on a canvas a while back, but didn't touch it until today. So after coming back from the wedding in Temecula and after mulling over what I should or should not being doing on a sunday, I started laundry and decided to paint while waiting. I was totally happy with the way it came out, so I may do a few more to fill up Luca's room with brightly colored art! Instead of owls, maybe I'll do different animal pairings. Suggestions?

It only took a few hours, but I took some step by step pics:

It all starts with a sketch

Painting the background
 Rough painting of the owls and tree branches

Filling in the details

Finished product on the wall of the new Nishii Residence and above Luca's crib

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top